terms of usage
- Do not remove the credit
- Do not redistribute any of my themes
- Do not claim my themes as your own
- Do not use any of of my themes as a base (i.o.w. minor alterations in the code is OK as long it still looks like my theme)
First, you need to read the already answered questions, you might find your answer there and save us both some time. I actually neither have the time or energy to answer the same questions over and over again.
I also would really appreciate it if you did some research yourself before you put your problem into my lap. Of course I take responsibility for making sure MY themes work, but I get a lot of general questions about CSS and HTML that you easily could find the answer to yourself.
- Mention which theme you're using. This is crucial, since I have different codes for different themes and I always double check the code before I help you.
- Be specific. Since I'm sitting behind my own computer and have no clue what's happening on yours, you'll have to give me detailed information on what's not working and what you want help with.
- Be understandable. I only speak Swedish and English fluently so I won't be able to help you if you're asking in any other language. Also, please TRY to use grammar, otherwise it's really hard for me to understand what you're saying.
I will mostly answer privately, but if I feel that your question will help others I will publish it. All messages that don't follow the rules will be deleted.