notsocialstagram: How can i get a message thing like this?
It’s quite simple if you have some basic knowledge in html coding. Just check out this tutorial from Tumblr Academy.
(I apologize for my super slow answer)
new live preview for theme #10 blocks
YES! It’s finally finished and I’m very happy, because this theme turned out exactly like I had imagined it. Hope you guys will like it as well. The link is here.
(I was going to upload a photo with it, but tumblr wouldn’t let me …)
Sorry for my absence
I’ve been out of town and sick for a rather long period of time, and I will answer all questions as soon as possible!
lieutenant-thunderbolt: Hi, I'm trying to use your #5 grus theme, but neither the header image nor the sidebar images are showing up on the actual blog. I can see them just fine when I'm in the Customize page, but not the actual blog. I'm not very well versed in HTML, so I don't know how to correct this.
Hey there. I have fixed the problem and updated the code, it should work out fine now!
Theme #5 grus - version 2.1.1 - link
Working on some big stuff
And it’s coming along, slowly but nevertheless in the right direction. Thank you för your patience, you won’t be disappointed.
elizrockz: I'm using your Skat theme, but I'd really like to make my tags visible somehow, without having to go to each individual post. Is this possible?
Not at the moment. It’s kind of a lot of work to make this happen, and I don’t have the time for it. But I’ll think of the idea for the next update of the Skat theme.
More background resources
With colourlovers, you have to do a little digging to find the good backgrounds, but it’s worth it! Both of these sites have a wide selection so that you can find just what you’re looking for.
To use them in my themes with the option to upload images, simply save the image that you are planning to use and go to the appearance tab of the customize page. You can upload the image there.
Scroll Box for description
- Go here and copy the code.
- Paste The Code Into Your Description.
- Customize The Scrollbox To The Way You Want It.
- You Can Change The Width, Height, & The Background Color. You Can Replace “Center” With “Right” Or “Left” To Change The Direction Of The Text. Now For The Border, You Can Change The Color. Also, You Can Replace “Solid” With “Dotted” Or “Dashed”. To Simply Remove The Border, Replace “1px” With “0px”.
- Delete “Text” From The Code & Add What You Want It To Say.
- Click Save!
tutorial from html-ing
terms of usage
- Do not remove the credit
- Do not redistribute any of my themes
- Do not claim my themes as your own
- Do not use any of of my themes as a base (i.o.w. minor alterations in the code is OK as long it still looks like my theme)
First, you need to read the already answered questions, you might find your answer there and save us both some time. I actually neither have the time or energy to answer the same questions over and over again.
I also would really appreciate it if you did some research yourself before you put your problem into my lap. Of course I take responsibility for making sure MY themes work, but I get a lot of general questions about CSS and HTML that you easily could find the answer to yourself.
- Mention which theme you're using. This is crucial, since I have different codes for different themes and I always double check the code before I help you.
- Be specific. Since I'm sitting behind my own computer and have no clue what's happening on yours, you'll have to give me detailed information on what's not working and what you want help with.
- Be understandable. I only speak Swedish and English fluently so I won't be able to help you if you're asking in any other language. Also, please TRY to use grammar, otherwise it's really hard for me to understand what you're saying.
I will mostly answer privately, but if I feel that your question will help others I will publish it. All messages that don't follow the rules will be deleted.